donderdag 25 februari 2016

Summer of peace

At first sight she pinned a youngster, tall, lean, dark hair, the second Assad. Not far away stood his mother. Voices of Mrs and Mr von Haydn, they welcomed her, introduced her, saying as a child she has been sitting on their laps. Now residents of the Netherlands. It could be possible, she had her roots in the sandy earth of the city were people spoke Dutch, English and Arabic all the time. In their circle the Aunt. Aunt! Wasn't she supposed to be dead?  Aunty looked old and piercy. Dear, she said, Are you overlooking me? Give me a kiss, the way I like it. How come she completely had forgotten about this member of her family. Her name, what is her name! Quick, memory, fantasy, was it a royal queenlike name? Aunt, mmmmp. How good to see you. What a surprise! You have become quite a girl, a young woman I must say, the blue eyed reptile tongued. Thank you. A better compliment was not to be expected. Where was Target? She gave a glance, she blinked repeatedly. Trying to get rid of the dust. Balcony. She read on the inside of her left eyelid. If you excuse me. I have to go to the toilet. My lips, you understand.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten