woensdag 24 februari 2016

Summer of peace

Are you invited in their house?
1971 The Party Of The World, location Arabia. Maxim is cooking...
Yeah, sure. Every hour I check my smartphone, accompanied by my friends. No sweaters. I do have to watch out for my mother. She is as alert as a freak. If she knew I went to parties like this, she would not sleep at all. No matter what, she is dreaming all day, because of some uniform dude.
Hello, do you read?
No, I see. So long.
Her new sneakers silenced her over the grass. Irritated by the fact all liquor bottles were intact. And she had to leave them behind. No comment.

Outside the sun was as powerful as ever. Never like this before. Is she writing history now? What a joy. Smell the air o night. The iron Lady opened up, she felt a warmth somewhere near her breasts. What was that? How? Emails in September. Last year. You caught me. I was falling free.
The night is not for reading. All day it is light enough to figure out all printed words. Time is on her side. Everyday Julia, her personal visionary has already typed twelve chapters for her life a day. Easy reading, because most of the time she already knew. What's new, Jules? Never read the words on one of the architraves? Temple of Apollo? Ancient Greece? Never been there? Hell, you have a way to go! Even John still writes about you, how hard it is. It? The texts you wrote, 18 chapters, okay you win, but couldn't you have taken some more effort to write readable? Or was yoyr mind occupied with something, someone Else? Elsy?

The Festchamber was packed. All squares, ballshaped Meats and Triangulars, according to the dresscode 1961. Where to start? Whom did she recognize? O, wait! They recognized her! Indulge.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten